Hello! My name is Courtney and I’m so excited that you are visiting my space on the internet! I would like to take a minute to introduce myself and help you get to know me better!
Currently, I live in New England, most specifically Connecticut. I love experiencing all four seasons. It gives you a fresh start every few months, giving you new energy! For the past 5+ years, I have been working in marketing and that is where I discovered my love for being behind a camera. I’ve been photographing on and off ever since.
At the moment, I specialize in portrait photography. Most of my work can be seen here and Instagram of course but a
few times a month my images are splashed across a few local news websites as I am currently a contributing photographer with Hearst Media Connecticut.
I truly enjoy every aspect of this craft, including learning, interacting with new and great people, and exploring new places. I’m always looking to collaborate and meet others so if you are too then let’s collaborate.
Thanks for stopping by!
Here are a few fun facts!
1. I always have my camera with me… even when running errands. You never know when a cool shot could pop up.
2. I currently shoot with a Canon Rebel T6. Hope to upgrade in the future!
3. My favorite lens is the 50mm. They don’t call this the nifty fifty for no reason.
4. Love a milkshake and French fry combo. Perfectly sweet, perfectly salty.
5. Recently discovered my love for a good whiskey sour.