Nothing makes me happier than a client telling me how much they love their images from their portrait session, but I love it even more when they tell others!
To show my appreciation and give back to my loyal clients I’ve started a new client referral program to reward my clients. Joining the program is simple. All you have to do is refer me a NEW client and you’ll receive $25 towards your next session with me (applicable towards the session fee only, deposit still required prior to booking) or to use in addition to the print credit.
All new clients will receive $25 gift credit and 8×10 print just for being new to the CLP family.
As a loyal client of Courtney Lewis Photography you may stack up the referrals to earn a free session and/ or print products! There is no limit to the amount of referral credits you can earn. However, all credits need to be redeemed annually, within on year of receiving them.
Here are the rules:
- To be eligible to receive a referral credit you must have had at least one previous session with me.
- Referral money can only be used as credit towards future sessions or as a print credit.
- Referral money is not transferable it can only be used by you.
- There is no cap on the amount of referral credit you can receive. Refer as many people as you like!
- You will receive referral credit after the referral session is fully paid.
- If your referral books and cancels unfortunately, you will not receive credit.
- Your referral will need to let us know at time of booking that you referred them.
- If two clients refer one person then the first name given receives the referral credit.
- Credits need to be redeemed on an annual basis or they will be forfeited.
Venue: Boothe Memorial Park, Stratford, Connecticut